Wednesday 3 July 2013

Back Blogging

Got wifi set up in Kyle Lane, my sister set it up for me, sound Grace!!!  so I'm going to try and blog every second Thursday's, to get myself in a routine , I have been trying to photograph my pieces in interesting compositions , something a bit different (like myself)  so this is that I have been doing,
this Kiln is just outside my house , I always looked at this kiln and wanted to do something cool in it, I got this chair done in the shop and rushed home to take a photo before the light went , made some paper pompoms which i love,  and there ya go, I even had the one car that passed all night , to stop for a gawk , so then I got a bit freaked out that I was breaking the law or something, so I rushed it a bit that's why the bunting is leaning to the left ,  I live up a mountain so there is loads of deadly scenes , which gets me thinking of different setups which i do when i get a clone. Here's the before picture of the chair .....
she wasn't too bad to strip this one , but when i was recovering it i pulled the fabric too hard and busted myself in the forehead and It was like when you eat ice cream too fast , i don't have a black eye though so that's a result !!!!!
there is a close up, every section has a different fabric , love this type of style !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment